The WSIA Personnel department oversees the following areas within the station:
1. Recruitment of new personnel.
a) Coordination and scheduling of all workshops.
b) Assisting applicants that have a question or issue.
c) Administration of the station entrance test.
d) Designing and posting recruitment materials including posters, flyers, e-mail invitations etc.
2. Keeping up to date records on all personnel.
3. All disciplinary action regarding station policy and procedures.
4. Coordination and scheduling of all station meetings.
5. Assists with college and community events to help bolster recruitment and make WSIA's name well known throughout the College of Staten Island and the local community.
In addition to all this the WSIA personnel department acts as the Human Resources of the station.
We take the time to listen to every single member of this staff;
they're questions, comments, issues... anything.
The ultimate goal is to make WSIA a second home to all of our staff and the greatest place to be.
"Where would you rather be, than right here, right now!" -Marv Levy
WSIA Unwritten Rule # 1
WE ARE A FAMILY.